Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm Still Alive!

A lot has happened since my last blog...
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...
I hope everyone enjoyed these holidays.



I got an IPOD Nano from my wife for Christmas and I love it! Mine is the 2Gig model and I've used a little over 1Gig so far with about 2 hundred songs, a couple dozen pictures, and 3 or 4 podcasts. I love the convenience. I hook up my pod to my laptop and iTunes downloads any new songs or podcast updates that I might have.

I don't like, however, the EARBUDS! I believe that are damaging people's hearing. Being 60, my hearing has taken a beating over the years from bursts of static from earphones I wore during much of my military career to listening to too much loud Rock & Roll during the 60's and 70's. I replaced the IPOD buds to a set that has an adjustable frame for each bud so that I don't have to push them too far down into my ear canal. They are a little better, but I would really like to get a pair of ear phones that cover the ear (mini size that don't fully cover the ears). I've found a couple that I like, but they cost as much as the IPOD! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Mike said...

good to hear from you also. I tell myself I need to blog every day or so, but, being a great procrastinator, I put it off. Before you know it, it's been months!

My new years resolution is to blog as often as possible. Even if no one reads it, I'm sure it's good for my soul.